Second day: Clip one "Doubts of Uriel"

So mundane and electonics have taken their toll on this angel in humans clothing; I have a migrain, and I really want to get this IAmAnAngel adventure with all I've got, so I've been typing and editing, instead of focusing away the pain.

Lesson for today, is that long clips take FOREVER to transcribe. And they need to be cut in two to be uploaded to youtube. So, no more of those. And also, one clip a day is plenty. I will just have to either focus my attention a little bit more on what really needs to be said - or let chance do the script.

We'll see what happens. Here is the first clip from my second day as Uriel. I recorded it early in the morning, and sound is very low, so I've made subtitles :D.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 24: Fan mail & Swish'n Swipe

DAY 21: Playing Make Believe to Receive

DAY 5: What Will Inevitably Be